Olympus Corporate Center - Roseville, California« back to Our Projects
195,665 square feet of Class “A” office space. The property consists of four two- and three- story buildings.
Olympus Corporate Center was built in 1991-1997, a four-building office complex located at 3001, 3005, 3009, and 3013 Douglas Blvd. in Roseville, California.
- Olympus Corporate Center is located in the Roseville, CA submarket, in the highly desirable Douglas Corridor. This is considered the premier office market in the Sacramento region.
- Tenants are provided such amenities as a park-like common area, conference room, and fitness center.
- Olympus Corporate Center is near an impressive list of retail amenities.
Barker Pacific seeks to add value to the property by increasing occupancy and focusing on improvements, such as upgrading lobbies and corridors and exterior accent painting.
Originally built in 1991-1997.
Barker Pacific Group and WHI Real Estate Partners L.P.
- Leasing Rate / Square Footage / Month.
- Available Square Feet: Variety of suites available.
- Call for details.