Lava Ridge Business Park - Roseville, California« back to Our Projects
182,302 square feet of Class “A” office space. The Property consists of three buildings that are situated on over 12 acres of land.
Lava Ridge Business Park was constructed in 1999-2000, a three-building office complex located at 2990, 3000, & 3010 Lava Ridge Court in Roseville, California.
- Lava Ridge Business Center is located in the Roseville Office Submarket, the premier suburban office location in the Sacramento Region.
- Tenants are provided beautiful views of surrounding mountains and valleys from both office suites and the outdoor plaza area.
- Lava Ridge Business Park is in close proximity to over 5 million square feet of regional retail amenities and has access to Diverse Housing Options – near some of Sacramento’s most desired executive housing communities.
Barker Pacific seeks to accelerate occupancy and rents through renovations, which will include updated lobbies, new building signage, and construction of a new lobby at the rear of the 3010 Building that will provide better access to parking.
B C|A Architecture, Planning & Interiors
Barker Pacific Group and WHI Real Estate Partners L.P.
- Leasing Rate / Square Footage / Month
- Available Square Feet: Variety of suites available
- Call for details.