5055 Wilshire Boulevard - Los Angeles, California« back to Our Projects
182,000-square-foot office and ground floor retail 600 space parking garage.
Challenge / Description
The project was originally developed by the Carnation Company in 1948 as its headquarters. BPG acquired the property from Carnation when the company moved to Glendale, CA.
After Carnation's vacancy, the building was completely gutted and rebuilt to first-class standards. Renovations included the addition of 50,000 square-feet of office space.
BPG procured BPI Communications (Hollywood Reporter) as the lead tenant and quickly leased up the project. The project was sold in 1993.
Renovated and expanded, 1991-1992. Sold in 1993.
Barker Pacific Group and USAA
- BPI Communications
- Hollywood Reporter