In The News« back to News list
13 top real estate projects selected for Dec. 11 awards
BREAKING NEWS: SANTA ROSA, Oct. 21, 2008 - The BUSINESS JOURNAL will honor 13 North Bay real estate projects and the key industry players who made them possible at its third-annual 2008 Top Projects Awards gala reception.
Awards will be given in the following categories to these outstanding projects:
* Apartments: Colgan Meadows, Santa Rosa
* Education: Santa Rosa Junior College Petaluma Campus, Petaluma
* Green: Florence Lofts, Sebastopol
* Historic restoration: Cavallo Point, Sausalito
* Hospitality: Westin Verasa, Napa
* Industrial: Hanna Court Industrial Warehouse, American Canyon
* Medical: Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital Center East Wing Addition & Heart Institute, Santa Rosa
* Mixed use: Main Street West, Napa
* Office: Disney Hamilton Landing hangar, Novato
* Retail: Hamilton Marketplace, Novato
* Senior living communities: Varenna at Fountaingrove, Santa Rosa
* Single-family dwellings: Celsius 44, Petaluma
* Winery: Silver Oak Cellars, Oakville
The awards will highlight the exceptional features, contribution to the business community and achievement involved in these top real estate projects.
"These once-a-year awards are intended to make us pause for a moment and recognize the excellence being achieved in the built environment of the North Bay. These winners are truly exceptional," said BUSINESS JOURNAL Editor in Chief and Associate Publisher Brad Bollinger.
The projects were selected by the BUSINESS JOURNAL editorial staff from nominations submitted by architects, engineers, commercial real estate brokers and other professionals over the past several months.
The profiles of project winners will also be featured in a special publication supplementing the Dec. 15 issue of the BUSINESS JOURNAL.
This year several very high-quality nominations made it difficult to choose only one winner in some categories. Five projects that should not go without recognition will also be mentioned as notable projects at the event and in the special publication. Those projects are:
* Education: Sonoma Academy, Santa Rosa
* Historic restoration: Charles Krug winery, St. Helena
* Industrial: Cameron Wine Storage, Napa
* Mixed use: Geyser Arts Gallery, Geyserville
* Winery: Trione Winery, Geyserville
The reception will be held at the Sheraton Sonoma County in Petaluma from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $65 per person or $700 for a table of 10, including the company name on the table. To register, contact Linda Perkins at 707-521-5264 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 5.
As published at NorthBayBusinessJournal.com
North Bay Business Journal
427 Mendocino Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Phone: 707-521-5270 - Fax: 707-521-5269
« back to NEWS list