BPG's extensive expertise includes the management, acquisition, and development of substantially leased, premier office, industrial, and residential properties located in major U.S. cities.. The company's commitment to excellence is the basis for its unique ability to work with major corporate tenants, such as IBM, British Petroleum, AT&T, ITT/Sheraton, Amoco, Prudential, Disney, Hewlett-Packard, Northrop Grumman, Cigna, Citibank, Young & Rubicam, Delta Dental, Take Two Interactive, Southwest Gas, Xerox, and other major companies. It's BPG's flexibility and entrepreneurialism that enable the company to find creative solutions for is clients' and corporate partners' investment and space needs.
Management TeamLearn more about Barker Pacific Group's management team.
Barker Pacific current/active affiliates include:
- Bayside Communities — Acquires and manages affordable housing assets along with other fee-managed properties.
- EPMI/ Bayside Management Company — The property management affiliate of Bayside Communities, LLC.
- Storage Solutions — BPG's self storage division.
- Sterling Real Estate Holdings — a multi-family residential portfolio.
- BP Real Estate Investors — a real estate private equity investor joint venture with Palladian Capital Advisors.
- Hamilton Capital Partners Funds — a series of private commercial real estate investment funds sponsored and seeded by Hamilton Capital Partners LLC, of which Barker Pacific Group serves as the Managing Member.
Barker Pacific former/inactive affiliates:
- Union Development Company — a business with more than 100 years of experience of shaping Southern California's landscape, through real estate development and management.
Learn more about BPG affiliates here.
The firm has developed and maintained strategic alliances and joint ventures with institutional partners such as Prudential Real Estate Investors, Angelo Gordon & Co., IBM, British Petroleum, Delta Dental, TCW, Pacific Coast Capital Partners, Rockwood Capital, USAA, Artemis Real Estate Investors, CenterSquare, Praedium, THE FERI Trust of Germany, and The Baupost Group.
Currently, the company is active in the acquisition of assets, which offer value-added potential and the development of new office, industrial, self storage, and residential projects. The firm's size, depth of management experience, and ability to move quickly enables it to be a successful nationwide competitor.
The Company also serves as the Managing Member of Hamilton Capital Partners, a private closed-end equity investment fund manager that invests alongside BPG's institutional partners in value-added office, industrial, and residential projects.
Barker Pacific Group's notable projects include:
- One Sansome - San Francisco, CA
- Rowland Plaza - Novato, CA
- Hamilton Landing - Marin County, CA
- Colorado Commons at Old Town - Monrovia, CA
- Bayside Communities - Walnut Creek, CA
- 500 Sansome - San Francisco, CA
- 101 Continental Tower - El Segundo, CA
- 626 Wilshire, Los Angeles - CA
- 100 First Plaza, San Francisco - CA
- 225 E. Colorado - Pasadena, CA
- 8075 West Third Street - Los Angeles, CA
- Westlake Spectrum - Westlake Village, CA
- SouthBank at Town Lake -Tempe, Arizona
- Storage Solutions - Multiple Locations